Home to some of Fiji's acclaimed restaurants, Denarau Island offers something for everyone to enjoy.
Whether it be dining by the ocean or in the water, a romantic dinner on the beach, having an authentic
Fijian meal at the Marina, enjoying fine dining at one of the resorts on the island or simply having a
cocktail and watching the sunset.
Guests can enjoy the wide variety of meals which are on offer at different Resorts on Denarau.
Sheraton Fiji Resort
- Flying Fish (fresh seafood & spectacular water views)
- Ports O'Call (fine dining)
- Feast (vibrant buffet restaurant)
- Pantry ("grab & go" deli style)
Sheraton Denarau Villas
- Wet Edge (along side the horizon pool)
Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa
- Kitchen Grill (ocean front restaurant)
- Ocean Terrace (breakfast)
- Zing (Asian inspired dinners)
- Westin Bakery (gourmet treats & freshly baked pastries with fresh coffee and tea)
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji
- Masima (Fine dining Southern Italian cuisine with a touch of Fiji)
- Neptunes (fish & chips, pizzas and best sunset views)
- Chantara Thai Restaurant (Number one restaurant on Denarau Island - Cafe style A La Carte breakfast, Thai inspired light lunches & authentic Thai in the evening)
- Blu Bar & Grill (blend of Bar & Grill, the perfect day to night destination with sweeping ocean views)
- Signature Tables (say "I Love You", privately set under the stars with your own butler)
- Lomani Wai (the only in the water dining on Denarau with a 3 Course BBQ menu)
Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa
- Lagoon (buffet breakfast & dinner restaurant)
- Salt (Adults only outdoor restaurant serving A La Carte breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- V (fine dining dinner restaurant)
- La Parisienne (coffee shop & bakery open from 6am to 7pm daily)
Wyndham Resort Denarau Island Fiji
- Mamacita (authentic Mexican dishes and an international buffet night with a Polynesian show, BBQ buffet every Sunday)
Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa
- Nuku (main restaurant overlooking the beach and surrounded by 7 pools)
- Maravu (Pan Asian by the beach)
- L'Epicier (New York style deli)
- The Snack Cafe
Located between the Sheraton Fiji and Sheraton Denarau Villas, is Fiji's first Fijian owned, international standards cafe & restaurant. Excellent organic coffee, no artificial flavours, many ingredients straight from the 30-acre Bulaccino organic "garden farm".
The Rhum-ba & Denarau Yacht Club
Based on using fresh local ingredients prepared in a simple yet delicious manner, The Rhum-ba opened its doors on 16 May, 2015. Denarau Islands' newest restaurant and bar serves late breakfast, ala carte lunch and dinner, pizzas and bar snacks. Aside from wines and cocktails, the bar currently has over 100 rums from around the world and is the "world first" only bar outside of New Zealand to have Lion Breweries premium beer, Steinlager Pure on tap. It caters for large group functions and events such as meetings and conferences.
Opening Hours: 11am to 10pm daily.
Port Denarau also has restaurants and eateries that will suit everyone and provides a different ambience altogether;
- Indigo (Indian & Asian Restaurant)
- Bonefish (Seafood Restaurant)
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Lulu Bar
- Nadina (Authentic Fijian Restaurant)
- Cardo's (Steakhouse)
- BiloCCino Cafe
- Amalfi's (Italian Restaurant)
- Taka (Japanese Cuisine)
- Mamas Pizza
- The Kebab Shop
- Chicken Express
- New Zealand Natural (Ice-Cream, Sundaes, Milkshakes, etc)
For more information on any of the Restaurants, please Click Here and tell us which Restaurant has got your tastebuds going into a frenzy!
|Denarau Island has over 30 different Restaurants you could choose from to keep you wanting to try them all?|